The School will:
- Encourage children to do their best at all times by providing a balanced curriculum and meeting the needs of all children.
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them, by building good relationships both within and outside the school.
- Care for your children’s safety and happiness and act in accordance with our Child Protection policy.
- Arrange Parents’ Consultations to discuss progress.
- Let parents know if the school has any concerns about their child’s behaviour and work.
- Keep Parents informed about school activities through letters home, newsletters, notices about special events via ParentPay and the school website.
As a parent I will:
- Make sure my child arrives on time for School.
- Make sure my child attends School each day or inform the School if my child is absent for any reason.
- Attend Parent consultations to discuss my child’s progress.
- Support and reinforce the School’s policy and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support my child in their learning both in school and at home.
- Ensure my child is properly equipped for all PE and Games lessons.
- Let the School know about any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s work or behaviour.
- Get to know about my child’s life at School.
- Ensure payments for school dinners and trips are paid on time.
As a pupil I will:
- Attend School each day and arrive on time.
- Do all my class work as well as I can.
- Be tidy in appearance.
- Be polite and kind to others.
- Take good care of school equipment and the school building.